Offline Payments also Available
Optical Networking Training Overview course with Hands-on Labs
This Optical Networking Training Overview course is the answer to your Optical Networks technology needs from current to next generation technologies for public and private networks. Our mission is to clarify highly complex technical standards and topics.
Underlying principles are reviewed along with common optical solutions and practices. Our newly upgraded Optical Networking Series includes Examples, Implementation and Trade-offs. It explains and provides practical tips on how to design and implement Networks for Optimum Performance. Hours of Real-life case studies are used to demonstrate key concepts. The Optical Networking Training seminar provide the Rock-Solid foundation of optical systems.
Duration: 4 days
Optical Networking Training Overview – Objectives:
After completing this Optical Networking Training Overview course, attendees will be able to:
• Overview of Optical Networking
• Principles of Fiber Optic Communications
• Optical Networking – Advanced Topics
• Optical Networking – Photonic Networks
• All-Optical Network Architecture and design
• Technical Details of Optical Communications
• Optical Networking – DWDM Impairments
• Optical Networking Training – DWDM Span Engineering
• Optical Networking – FTTx Access Networks
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information