Offline Payments also Available
RF Training or Radio Frequency Training Fundamentals Course with Hands-on labs
Wireless and mobility systems have become more pervasive in our community, and engineers with skills to address needs in this area are in demand. This RF Training or Radio Frequency Training Fundamentals course is designed for anyone needing a basic understanding of radio frequency (RF) engineering, and is the first of a multi course development program designed to build skills targeting developmental paths within RF engineering.
RF Training or Radio Frequency Training Fundamentals course covers the basics of RF theory such as propagation modeling, link budget, modulation, channel coding, antennas, capacity planning, propagation, frequency planning and optimization.
Duration: 2 days
RF Training or Radio Frequency Training Fundamentals – Objectives:
After completing this RF Training course, attendees will be able to:
• Explain the Basics of RF
• Understand the engineering tools and procedures required for RF engineering and planning
• Understand existing and emerging standards for RF
• Understand RF Propagation and Antenna Principle
• Describe and understand a broad spectrum of antenna types
• Discuss RF Modulation Techniques
• Review RF System Design Considerations
• Review RF System Budget Profiles
• Calculate propagation losses and link budgets.
• Explain RF performance and Optimization considerations
• Analyze system degradation due to RF components
• Evaluate the performance of different RF wireless systems
• Explore project planning process of RF
• Discuss successful and unsuccessful RF deployments
• Step through a practical process for managing RF networks
• Explore the current and future RF market trends
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information